Do you have a missing tooth or a tooth that has some issues? Perhaps you have a tooth that is misshapen, too small, or has a lot of dental work that can make it more susceptible to dental decay. Or maybe you have a tooth that is cracked, broken or chipped.
For any of these issues, there is an excellent solution–a porcelain crown created by CEREC–same-day crowns!
What are Dental Crowns?
- A porcelain crown is a cap for teeth. The porcelain crown is placed on top of the damaged tooth. This cap for teeth restores the tooth, making it “whole” and healthy again.
- Dental crowns are custom made for you so they fit into your smile perfectly.
- The cap for teeth is color matched with your other teeth so it looks just like your other teeth.
- Porcelain crown sounds fragile, but the material is actually very sturdy.
- Dental crowns are matched to fit in your smile with size and shape. Laugh, smile, and get your photo taken–the dental crowns look completely natural.
- A porcelain crown restores dental implants. This means that after dental implants (small titanium rods) are placed into your jawbone and fuse with the jawbone (3-6 months), they form a “new” tooth root. A porcelain crown is placed onto the dental implant, creating a “new” tooth.
- A cap for teeth can be placed on a tooth that has so much dental work that it is fragile or more susceptible to tooth decay. The cap for teeth is placed right over the damaged tooth, creating a new, healthy tooth.
- Dental crowns can be used to secure dental bridges, dentures and partial dentures.
To prepare for dental crown, your dentist uses the amazing CEREC system. What’s so amazing about CEREC? Your dentist gets the information necessary, plugs it into the CEREC machine and your beautiful dental crowns are created while you wait in our comfortable office. A same-day crown system saves you time and the results are fantastic! You will be amazed at how natural they look, feel and function.
For amazing dental crowns, call Dr. Campbell today at 541-672-4732!