Have you ever wanted to have braces to straighten teeth but have heard the horror stories about metal braces? They hurt, they look unattractive and seem to take forever to straighten teeth.
Dr. Rick Campbell of Campbell Family Dentistry offers his neighbors from Roseburg another option to straighten teeth that has none of the problems of metal braces.
That option is ClearCorrect Braces!
What are ClearCorrect invisible braces?
ClearCorrect invisible braces are a teeth straightening system that uses clear plastic aligners that you wear all the time. They use a system of consistent, gradual pressure to straighten teeth and give you a fabulous smile.
There are many advantages to choosing ClearCorrect invislbe braces including:
- The clear aligners use plastic, not metal. This eliminates the pain from metal that can cut your gums and the inside of your mouth.
- The aligners are pretty much invisible. So you can smile while your teeth are being straightened and not feel embarrassed.
- The clear braces make it much easier to keep your teeth clean. You simply remove the trays to brush and floss your teeth, then slide the trays back on.
- Most ClearCorrect patients who have previously had metal braces say that clear aligners are much better!
- They take less time to straighten teeth.
- They were created to straighten teeth for older teens and adults–for those who have had all their teeth grown in and are concerned about their appearance in school and at work.
For those people who have severe bite issues, ClearCorrect braces may not be the best choice. However, Dr. Campbell can partner with you to make the best choice for you to give you a smile you will be happy to share with everyone.
For more information about how fantastic ClearCorrect invisible braces are, call Dr. Campbell today! You can also contact us here. Let’s get you smiling with confidence!