It’s likely that at some point in your adult life, you’ll want to pursue at least one form of cosmetic dentistry. Whether by having your teeth straightened, whitened, or replacing damaged or lost teeth, there are an array of cosmetic dental treatments available today. That being said, we wanted to spend some time highlighting some of the most common cosmetic dental treatments out there!
Campbell Family Dentistry is proud to provide a number of cosmetic dental treatments to those around Roseburg, Oregon. Dr. Campbell and his knowledgeable staff are happy to help our patients in attaining healthier, more beautiful smiles. If you’re interested in dental care with Dr. Campbell, call our Roseburg dental office today! Otherwise, keep reading to learn more about the different types of cosmetic dentistry!
Types of Cosmetic Dentistry
- Dental Crowns: A Dental crown is a porcelain cap that fits over damaged or broken teeth. Crowns will protect a damaged tooth while also making it whole and healthy again. And don’t worry, dental crowns are cosmetically discreet and surprisingly sturdy!
- Dental Veneers: Veneers are thin porcelain shells that cover the front and sometimes sides of damaged teeth. They look, feel, and function just like normal teeth.
- Dental Bridges: Dental bridges are a cosmetic treatment that doubles as a restorative treatment. When you’ve lost a tooth, a prosthetic can be attached to the teeth on either side of the gap. This treatment functions as a tooth replacement, and helps prevent your teeth from shifting once a tooth is lost.
- Invisalign: For those who always wanted a perfect smile without the burden of braces, Invisalign might be the perfect option for you. Unlike traditional braces, this treatment is cosmetically discreet, and you’ll have the ability to take out your aligner trays while you eat and drink, making hygiene easier than it would be with a fixed orthodontic appliance.
- Teeth Whitening: Nowadays, teeth whitening is easier than ever before. That being said, we’ve written before about why it’s safer to pursue professional whitening over the over-the-counter alternative. This ensures that your whitening treatment will be done safely–and with brighter results!
Ready to Schedule an Appointment?
If you’re interested in dental care with Campbell Family Dentistry don’t hesitate to contact our Roseburg dental office! Give us a call today at 541-672-4732. You can also contact us here!