If you would like to spruce up your smile, there are several cosmetic dentistry treatments Dr. Campbell of Campbell Family Dentistry can offer his neighbors in Roseburg, Sutherlin, and Winston, Oregon. One of the greatest cosmetic dentistry treatments around is dental veneers.
What are Dental Veneers?
Dental veneers, also called porcelain veneers, are thin porcelain shells that cover the front and sometimes the sides of your teeth. Though porcelain veneers sounds fragile, veneers for teeth are remarkably sturdy.
Your dentist will take a mold of your mouth, send that information to a lab and the lab custom makes the dental veneers for you. When the veneers for teeth are ready, you come into our office and have the porcelain veneers placed. Dr. Campbell will scrape a minuscule amount of enamel off your tooth, place the veneers for teeth on to size them to your smile, make adjustments if necessary, then bond the porcelain veneers to each tooth. If more modifications need to be made, your dentist will do that. When you leave our office, you will have a brand new smile, enhanced with veneers.
Why Dental Veneers?
- Dental veneers are beautiful.
- Porcelain veneers look, feel and function like natural teeth.
- Veneers for teeth can brighten and lighten your smile if you have them cover all the teeth seen in your smile.
- Veneers can also be minimal prep, meaning that the dentist will do less prep before he places the veneers for teeth.
- Veneers are an excellent smile booster. They look completely natural–not like an odd tooth in your smile. They are color, size and shaped matched so they look just like your natural tooth.
If you are looking for a way to get a more uniform, delightful smile, call Dr. Campbell in Roseburg today! He can discuss dental veneers with you and can partner with you to help you make the best decision for your smile.